13. What is the diameter of EARTH?
7,918 miles (12,756 km).
14. What is the diameter of MARS?
4,212 miles (6,779 km)
15. What is the diameter of JUPITER?
86,881 miles (139,822 km).
16. What is the diameter of SATURN?
120 536 kilometers
17. What is the diameter of URANUS?
31,518 miles (50,724 km).
18. What is the diameter of NEPTUNE?
30,599 miles (49,244 km).
19. What is the diameter of PLUTO?
20. Which is the largest planet in our solar system?
21. Which Planet Has the Most Moons?
the planet with the most number of moons is Jupiter with 66 moons.
22. Which planet is closest to the sun?
23. Which Is the Hottest Planet in the solar system?
24. Which Planets Have Rings around Them?
25. Which is the coldest and furthest of all planets?
26. Which Star is called Earth’s satellite?
27. What is the Average distance of Moon from Earth?
238,855 miles (150 million km).
28. What is the age of Moon?
Ans. 4.527 billion years.
29. What is the Orbital period of Moon?
Ans. 27 days.
30. What is the Circumference of Moon?
6,784 miles (10,917 km).
31. Which planet has the most volcanoes?
32. Which planets do not have moons?
Ans. Mercury and Venus.
33. How much larger the Sun is than Earth?
Ans. 300000 times.
34. When the Halley’s Comet will be visible from Earth again?
35. What is the surface temperature of Venus?
over 450 degrees Celsius.
36. When was the Solar System formed?
Ans. Around 4.7 billion years ago.
37. A person who weighs 200 pounds on earth, what would he weigh on the surface of Mars?
38. Which Planet spins backwards relative to the others?
39. When was the first man made object sent into space?
40. Name Jupiter’s 4 biggest moons:
Europa, Ganymede, Callisto and Io.
41. Why do we have high & low tides?
because of the Sun & Moons gravity.
42. Where is The “edge of space” located?
100 km (62 mi) above sea level.
43. What is an astronaut employed by the Russian Federal Space Agency called?
44. Who was the first person to reach space?
Ans. Yuri Gagarin, in 1961