#GENERAL #Knowledge For #Entry_Test**
1* First Person who received Nishan-e-Haider Captain Raja Sarwar
2* First Lady Major General in the Pakistan Army Dr. Shahida Malik
3* First Governor General of Pakistan Quaid-e-Azam
4* First President of Pakistan Iskandar Mirza
5* First Prime minister of Pakistan Nawab Liaqat AN Khan
6* First elected President of Pakistan Field Marshal Ayub Khan
7* First Vice President of Pakistan — Nur-ul-Arnin
8* First chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Sardar A. Rash id
9* First Chief Minister of Punjab Iftikhar Hussain Memdoot
10* Chief Minister of Sindh Ayub Khoro
11* First chief Minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Dr. Khan Sahib
12* First Chief Minister of Balochistan Sardar Atta Ullah Mengal
13* First Governor of Punjab Sir Francis Moody
14* First Muslim Governor of Punjab Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar
15* First Governor of Sindh Ghularn Hussain Hidayatullah
16* First Governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (NWFP) Sir George Cunningham
17* First Muslim Governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Sahibzada Mohammad Khurshid
18* First Governor of Balochistan Lt Gen Riaz Hussain
19* First governor of Gnlgit-Baltistan Shamma Khalid
20* First Joint chief of Staff Committee General Muhammad Shariff
21* First commander-in-chief of Army Gen. Frank Meservy
22* First Muslim commander-in-Chief of Army G.M. Ayub Khan
23* First commander-in-chief of Air Force Air vice Marshal Allan Perry Keene
24* First Muslim commander-in-Chief of Air Force Air Marshal Asghar Khan
25* First commander-in-chief Navy Rear Admiral James Wilfred Jefford
26* First Muslim commander-in-Chief of Navy Haji Muhammad Sadique Chaudhry
27* First Cruise missile Hatf VII (Babur) August Il, 2005
28* First constitution of Pakistan was enforced March 23, 1956
29* Second constitution of Pakistan was enforced 8 June 1962
30* Third constitution of Pakistan was enforced 14 August 1973
31* First Foreign Minister of Pakistan Sir Zafarullab Khan
32* Chief Election Commissioner-of Pakistan F.M Khan
33* First Chief Scout Commissioner of Pakistan Quiad-i-Azarn
34* First SOS village of Pakistan Lahore (1977)
35* Pakistan first private Channel STN(1990)
36* First Pakistani postal stamp issued July 1948
37* First constructed Barrage of Pakistan Sukkur Barrage (1932)
38* First DNA Test laboratory Islamabad (March, 2006)
39* First Motorway of Pakistan constructed in 1997 Islamabad-Lahore Motorway
40* First governor of State Bank of Pakistan Zahid Hussein
41* First martial law was imposed in Pakistan 7 October 1958
42* First captain of Pakistani cricket team Hafeez Kardar
43* First female chancellor in the Pakistan Begum Ra’na Liaqat AN Khan
44* First female vice chancellor in Pakistan Najrna Najam
45* First female university in Pakistan Fatima Jinnah Women University
46* First female golf champion in Pakistan Shehzadi Gulfam
47* First female representative of Pakistan in the UN Shaista lkrainuliah
48* First female prime minister who is assassinated Benazir Bhutto
49* First Pakistan to win the prestigious Pulitzer Prize Adrees Latif
50* First female governor State Ban.k of Pakistan Shamshad Akhtar
51* First women pilot in Pakistan Shukriya Khanain
52* First Secretary General of Pakistan Ch. Muhammad All
53* First Administrator of Karachi Syed Hasham Raza
54* First Chairman of senate Habib Ullah Khan
55* President of first Constituent Assembly of Pakistan Quaid-e-Azam
56* First female deputy speaker in Pakistan Begum Jahanara Shahnawaz
57* First female Member of Parliament Begurn Shaista Suhrawady Ikramullah
58* First female minister of education Begum Mahrnooda Salim Khan
59* First female Minister of Population Dr. Attiya Inayatullah
60* First Pakistan minister of information Syeda Abida Hussain
61* First female Pakistani minister of finance Benazir Bhutto
62* First female minister of law and human rights Shah ida Jamil
63* First female “foreign ministry spokesperson TasleemAslarn
64* Firstprivate Airline of Pakistan Hajyery Airline
65* First public airline of Pakistan Orient Airline
66* First capital of Pakistan Karachi
First TV station Lahore
67* First Nuclear reactor of Pakistan Karachi nuclear power plant 1972
68* First Chairman of the Senate Habib Ullah Khan
69* First Woman Judge of High Court in Pakistan Majida Razvi
70* First Speaker of Constitution Assembly Molvi Tameez ud Din
71* First sports channel of Pakistan Super Geo
72* First Pakistani who received noble prize Dr. Abdus Salarn (1979 in Physics)
73* First Pakistani who received Lenin Prize Faiz Ahmad FaizJI 961 )
74* First woman Prime Minister in Pakistan Benazir Bhutto
75* Youngest Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto
76* First speaker of National Assembly Fahmeeda Mirza
77* First Finance Minister of Pakistan Ghulam Muhammad
78* First Interior Minister of Pakistan Faziur Rehman
#SOME #MORE #GENERAL #KNOWLEDGE**
1. First state to join Pakistan was BahawulPur, 1954.
2. Pakistan opened its first embassy in Iran.
3. Egypt was first to open its embassy in Pakistan. (chk)
4. First governor of State Bank Zahid Hussain.
5. Iran was first to recognize Pakistan.
6. First lady federal minister Vikarun Nisa Noor (Tourism).
7. First Lady governor Rana Liaquat Au (Sindh) 1973-1976.
8. Pak: cricket team first visited England.(
9. First captain of cricket team Abdul Hafeez Kardar.
10. First century Nazar Mohammd against India in 1954 in Lacknow.
11. First Woman University is located in Rawalpindi.
12. First governor of Punjab=Francis Moody.
13. First CM of Punjab=Iftikhar Hussain Mamdot.
14. First Governor of Sindh=Ghulam Hussain Hidayatullah.
15. First CM of Sindh=Ayub Khoro.
16. First Governor of Baluchistan=Lt: General Riaz Hussain.
17. First CM of Baluchistan=Attaullah Mengal.
18. First Chief Justice of Pak: Sir Abdur Rasheed.
19. First PM of Azad Kashmir=Abdul Hamid Khan.
20. First President of AJK=Sardar Ibrahim Khan.
21. First Commander-in-Chief of Pak: Army was Frank Miservi.
22. First chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee was General Mohd: Sahrif.
23. First chief of Staff of armed forces was General Tikka Khan.
24. First governor State Bank was Zahid Hussain.
25. First daily newspaper is Amroz 1947.
26. First lady pilot was Shukriya Khanum.
27. First museum of Pak established in Karachi in 1950.
28. First Bank was Habib Bank (7th August, 1947)
29. First Agriculture Reforms in Pak: Jan: 24, 1959.
30. First Chief Election Commissioner of Pak: Mr. Khan F.M.Khan (25th March,
31. Election Commission was created on 23rd March, 1956 under Article 137 of
1956 cons institution.
32. First Muslim Commander in Chief of Pak: Ayub Khan.
33. First Radio Station established was of Karachi.
34. First T.V station was setup at Lahore on Nov: 26, 1964.
35. First lady Lady Major General in Pak: Dr. Shahida Malik.
36. First Space satellite was launched by Pak: in 1990.
37. First private TV Channel STN launched in 1990.
38. First Chairman Senate was Habibullah Khan.
39. First woman judge of High Court: Majida Rizvi.
40. First constructed barrage of Pak: Sukkur Barrage.
41. First Secretary General of Pak: Ch: Mohd: Au.
42. Agro museum is at Lailpur.
43. First bio-gas plant was installed in 1974.
44. First woman bank established on Dcc: 1, 1989.
45. Badshahi mosque built in 1670 A.D.
46. Designation of GG changed into President on 23rd March, 1956.
47. Largest Hockey stadium is National Hockey Stadium Lahore.
48. First minority minister of Pak: Joginder Nath Mandal held the portfolio of law.
49. First Atomic Reactor established in Islamabad in 1956.
50. Largest railway tunnel is Khojak.
51. Smallest dam of Pak: Warsak dam.
52. Largest fort of Pak: “Rani Kot”.
54. Nishan-e-Pak: is the highest civil award of Pak:
55. Second highest civil award is HilaI-e-Pak:
56. Ayub National Park (Rawalpinidi) is the largest Park in Pakistan.
57. Karachi Museum is the biggest in Pak
58. Largest Railway station is Lahore.
59. Highest Pass is Muztag Pass which connects Gilgit to Xinkiyang.
60. Largest canal is Lloyd Barrage Canal or Sukkur Barrage or Lance Down Pull
built in 1936.
61. Largest Cement Plant is Lucky Cement Plant near Luki Marwat.
62. Largest road is Shahrah-e-Pak:
63. Shortest river is Ravi.
64. Smallest division is Karachi.
65. Largest division is Kalat.
66. Largest division of Sindh is Therparkar.
67. Habib Bank Plaza Karachi has 23 stories (345 ft)
68. Minar-e-Pak: is 196 ft, 8 inches high.
69. Pakistan has its longest boundary with Afghanistan.
70. Pakistan is 34th largest country in the world, 6th population wise.
71. Smallest civil award is Tamg-e-Khidmat.
72. First census of Indo-Pak: 1881.
73. Highest dam is Mangla darn.
74. Pak: expedition to Antarctica reached on 5 Jan, 1991 established Jinnah
75. Longest tenure as Governor General was Ghulam Mohammad.
76. Longest tenure as President was Ayub Khan.
77. Longest period of rule was of Zia.
78. Longest tenure as PM was of Liaquat Au
79. Shortest tenure as PM of Ayub Khan (3 days) then Shujaat Hussain (47 days).
80. Shortest tenure as President is of Bhutto.
81. Shortest tenure as Governor General is of Quaid.
82. Longest tenure as Governor General is of Ghulam Mohd:
83. Largest library is Quaid-e-Azam library.
84. Largest University is in Punjab.
85. Oldest university is in Punjab.
86. The only non-military shaheed to receive Nishan-e-Haider was Subaidar Lalik
Jan he belonged to NLI.
87. Highest peak of Sulaiman mountains is Takht-e-Sulairnan.
88. Highest peak is K2 (Goodwin Austin 5,611 meters)
89. 2nd largest glacier of Pak: is Batura.
90. Largest Island of Pak: is Manora.
91. Smallest city is Jehium.
92. Longest tunnel rail= Khojak (2.43 miles) (Baluchistan), road=Lowari Tunnel (5
miles), water=Warsak Dam Tunnel (3.5 miles).
93. Rainiest city is RawalPindi.
94. Rainiest place is Muree.
95. First Medical College was Nishtar Medical College.
96. Smallest Dam is Warsak dam.
97. Largest mountain range is Karakoram.
98. First to receive Nishan-e-Hyder was Mohd: Sarwar Shaheed.
99. First private airline of Pakistan is Hajvari.
100. Pak’s Second largest city is Lahore.
101. Abdur Rasheed was the first chief Justice of Pakistan.
102. Zafarullah khan was the first foreign minister of Pakistan.
103. Keenjhar is the largest man made lake in Pakistan.
104. Manchar Lake is the biggest lake of Pakistan.
105. Trich Mir is the highest peak of Hindu Kush.
106. Largest coal mine is in Quetta.
107. In Pakistan, first woman bank was established in the year 1989.
108. Pakistan’s first Geo-scientific laboratory is functioning in Islamabad.
109. The highest point of the Khyber Pass is Landhi Kotal.
110. The first atomic power station of Pakistan was installed in Karachi.
I II. The First President of America who made an official visit to Pakistan was
Dwight D. Eisenhower
112. Largest airline is PIA.
113. Largest airport is Quaid-e-Azam International Airport, Karachi.
114. Largest canal is Lloyd Barrage Canal.
115. Largest darn is Terbela.
116. Largest desert is Thar.
117. Largest district is Khuzdar (Baluchistan).
118. Largest industrial unit is Pak: Steel Mill.
119. Largest industry is Textile.
120. Largest island is Manora (Karachi)
121. Largest Jungle is Changa Manga (Kasur).
122. Largest lake (artificial) is Keenjhar.
123. Largest lake (natural) is Manchar.
124. Largest library is Pujab Public Library, Lahore.
125. Largest mine is Salt Mines of Khewra.
126. Largest motorway is Lahore-Islamabad.
127. Largest museum is National Meseum, Karachi.
128. Largest circulated urdu newspaper is Jang, Enghish is The News.
129. Largest nuclear reactor is KANUPP, Karachi.
130. Largest oil field is Dhurnal Oil Field.
131. Largest park is Ayub National Park, Rawalpindi.
132. Largest Radio Station is Islamabad.
133. Largest university is Punjab University, Lahore.
134. Longest coast is of Baluchistan (771 km)
135. Largest railway platform is of Rohri.
136. Longest railway track: Karachi to Landi Kotal.
137. Longest road: Karachi to Peshawar.
138. First TV station in Pakistan started at Lahore.
139. Pakistan’s first radio station was set up at Karachi